martes, 12 de mayo de 2020

Moving

The void...
Yes, The void.
An empty space
between
nothing.

The water...
Yes, the water.
A big place to hide
between sirens and poems

Speak...
Yes, the art of speaking.
A place where my tongue live
the same place as you tongue sings.

Life...
Yes, the life.
A catatonic state
where you can find your light,
your shadows,
your demons,
your dreams.

Dreams...
Yes, the dreams...
An oceanic place,
hidden from your eyes,
hidden from the world.

As long as the void appears in the land.
How can I explan to my soul?
when my aching heart only knows about
the shadows of the storm
in spite of 
the silver lining of a song?

It's hard to explain to the ocean
the jokes that tangle it my own land
I prefer to turn off my strong desire,
the one who speaks and write:
to the void,
to the ocean,
to the dreams,
to the life...

As long as the silence increases,
I see this landscape created for two broken into pieces
and Yes, I know:
I'm not the hero of biblical stories.
I'm not the good-one of a cheap film.
I'm the most horror character in a fantasy book.
I'm the most imaginative soul,
who thinks he's the one that could take the waves with both hands
and open this entire ocean to seed 
the most beauty infernal flower throught those scars that reminds me:

"Moving liquid
Yes, you are just as water.
You flow around all that comes in your way.
Don't think it over,
It always takes you over,
And sets your spirit dancing."

No hay comentarios.: